Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged

Linsi tagged me, and I don't usually fill out these things but my husband is out of town and I am bored, so I decided to!

10 years ago...
I had just turned 16 years old and was head over heals for a guy named Brandon Bronson =). I was very excited that he asked me to prom on my 16th birthday. Here is a picture of prom for entertainment purposes.
5 things on my to do list....
1. Hold my cute new nephew again =)
2. Go to Target, Costco and King Soopers
3. Finish putting together a family journal activity for activity days on Thursday.
4. Make thank you cards for my long list of thank yous that I keep on putting off sending.
5. A zillion loads of laundry (notice how it is last on the list? That's how much I love doing laundry.

7 things I love today...
1. My sweet husband who has been in Utah since last Thursday, and is stuck in Rock Springs and can't get home. I miss him!
2. My cute kiddos, who love sleepovers in my bed.
3. A loving mother who always knows the right thing to say. (Like I am not a bad mom just because I totally failed at the whole binky situation).
4. My precious new nephew Carter (and his sweet brother mason too)
5. Cindy is coming to visit on Friday!
6. Good friends who help out in a bind.
7.Levi's speech therapist, who is so sweet with him, and makes him feel so special.

If I won a billion dollars...
I would pay off our debt, go on a huge family vacation, buy new houses for all of our family, and put Brandon through medical school, (which is what he always says he would do if money was no issue.)

Thanks for the Tag Linsi. Now I tag anyone who's bored!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I loved the pic of you two at prom! I totally remember that day, remember you on video camera right before he came to pick you up? haha

Z. Marie said...

What a cute picture!

Linsi said...

Yay, I'm glad you had some time to do the tag. You and Brandon are so cute together in that picture!