Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!

Easter is so much fun when you have little kids. Our kids were so excited to see if the Easter Bunny came. Here they are sitting on the top step waiting. I thought this was a silly picture. Here is Alexis reading everyone the letter that the Easter Bunny left. She read it all by herself. You can see in the back round that Levi wasn't about to wait for her to finish reading it before he got started hunting for eggs.

Here they all are checking out their loot. Here is Alexis getting an egg that she spotted on top of the picture. Alexis was so excited to fill her basket with eggs and candy. We had to remind her a few times to slow down and let Tori and Levi catch up =).
Tori was very excited when she spotted an egg on top of the shelf in the kitchen.
Here is Levi collecting eggs for his basket.
Daddy and Alexis
Mommy and Levi.


Here are the kids in their Easter clothes. Nana bought them their outfits from a store called Fairy Tales. The felt like princesses and got compliments all day. Levi was being a Ham for the camera. All day he kept pointing to himself and saying, "me daddy!".
After Church we went over to Grandma and Grandpas for Easter dinner. It was yummy. Especially my moms homemade roles! Grandma bought some Easter play dough for the kids to play with. It kept them occupied for a long time!
I was in the front room talking to my mom, and I looked into my dad's office and saw this:
I know it's a little blurry, but I thought it was so cute! My dad was doing a little bit of work, and Tori wanted to be in there with him. What a wonderful day we had. We are so grateful for all of our many blessings.

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love the pics of levi, he is makiing such CUTE faces!

Babzanne Barker said...

That was such a fun day! the pictures of the kids are adorable. I love the one of Dad with Tori on his shoulders.