Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dress Shopping

I am not quite sure how I feel about the current styles. Mostly the baby doll shirts and dresses. I have stayed away from these because I think they look like maternity shirts and dresses! The last thing I want is to look pregnant, when I am not! Well, today I ventured out to look for a new dress for my birthday. Most of the dresses were this new style that I do not like. I decided to give in since they looked pretty cute, so I picked out a couple and headed off to the dressing room. I tried on the first one, and was looking at myself in the mirror, thinking, hey maybe this isn't as bad as I thought! Well, any doubts I had were confirmed, as Levi looked up at me, started to giggle, pointed at my stomach and said baby! ...Sigh. Needless to say, back to the rack they all went, and the search continues.

6 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

That is so hilarious! Even though I'm sure you looked adorable.

Z. Marie said...

It's funny that Levi could identify what you'd look like pregnant. ... I agree with you on those styles, though. I desperately need to buy new clothes when we're in Houston over Easter, but I'm doubting I'll be able to find anything I'm willing to wear.

AJ and Cindy said...

haha that is so funny. But remember he thinks babies are in EVERYONES tummys? ;0) I wish I could be there to go shopping. Let me know if you want me to get you anything from Down East

Katie said...

Levi is such a silly boy :-) Like Cindy said...he does think everyone has a baby in the tummy. he he. I hate that style too! I can hardly ever find cute shirts or anything that don't look like maternity wear! Hopefully it goes out of fashion soon

Bethany said...

Ha ha!!!

Your new blog look is so cute!

Kristalyn said...

Haha I know that that style isn't very good for most people, but it was nice for me...'cuz I used quite a few regular shirts as maternity shirts for a long time. I guess in another month, though, I will not be wanting to look pregnant and need to find more flattering clothes. :) Levi is so cute