Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pictureless Posts

Well as of this morning, the camera is still not working. I didn't realize how addicted I am to my camera, until Levi walked into my bedroom this morning covered from head to toe in peanut butter. I left the peanut butter on the counter this morning, and he figured out how to open it. I had just opened the jar this morning, and when I got to it more then half of it was gone. I immediately ran to get my camera only to find that it was still not working. It sure makes a messy child and a huge mess to clean up more bearable if you have cute pictures to blog about later. Now I just had to clean up the mess and Levi, and imagine the cute pictures I could have gotten.

6 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Sounds like quite the mess. Thanks for finding us. Now, I've added you to our friends list and we can keep tabs on eachother. Things are good here. How bout you?

Kristalyn said...

Levi sure seems to be getting into a lot of trouble! :) I feel so bad about your camera :( Hopefully it will start working one of these days.

AJ and Cindy said...

I would be so sad without our camera! We have our old digital one I can mail you if you need it! It works perfectly fine, let me know :)

Anonymous said...

Hi diana, i just saw that you commented on my blog. it is so fun to find old friends and keep in touch. Looks like you are all doing well. i will keep checking in to see what you are up to.
Sadie

Linda said...

My goodness! You have your hands full with Levi. He colors on walls, washes cameras and paints himself with peanut butter! What a creative cutie he must be!

Babzanne Barker said...

I am here to vouch for Levi--he is way too cute to get into too much trouble!! Send him over to Grandma's house anytime.