Saturday, March 29, 2008

I LOVE being an aunt!

We are so excited to welcome Carter Hudson Ford into the family. He was born to Kristalyn, David and Mason on March 28th, and is so precious. I am so proud of Kristalyn. She had a very scary, fast delivery through an emergency c-section. I am sure she will write more details once she is home and settled.
I was able to go up and see Kristalyn, David and the baby yesterday, and then again today. I just couldn't get enough of him. He is the sweetest little guy, and has the cutest cry!
Tori loved him so much. She kept patting his head and wanted to hold him so bad. Kristalyn was so nice to let her =)
Here is Levi carrying the monkey he brought for Mason, and the baby cow he brought for Carter. (Don't ask about the binky. We are going through a slight relapse.)
We are so happy for Kristalyn, David and Mason. Congratulations!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE that we found out this exciting news on your blog! We look forward to hearing all the details.

Babzanne Barker said...

Cute cute pictures! You're a great photographer. (The one of Levi with his binky and the stuffed animals is priceless.)

Bethany said...

Doug never took a binky until Kiana was born. Now I catch him sucking hers ALL THE TIME. It drives me crazy!

AJ and Cindy said...

I loved all the pics, the one where you are holding Carter is so cute, because his face has such a cute expression!

Jamie W said...

I was hoping to find more pictures of Carter on your blog, and I was in luck! Thanks for posting them. I'm so excited to see everyone at the reunion, especially you and your cute family.