Friday, March 21, 2008

Mischief Maker

I know that several of my last posts have included some trouble that Levi has gotten into. This one is no different. This morning I was getting ready in the bathroom, so Brandon went to use the kids bathroom. He came back in and told me that floating in the toilet was, Tori's electric Dora toothbrush, the kids brand new toothpaste, and a Polly pocket. A few minutes later I went into their bathroom. When Brandon had gone in there, he didn't have his glasses on, so he didn't notice the toothpaste smeared all over the rug, step stool, counter and sink. Now the strange thing about this is, I really don't know when it happened. Last night I put the kids to bed, then went downstairs to work on cards. When I came upstairs I checked on everyone and found them sleeping just as I had left them...or so it seemed. This morning when Levi woke up, the front of his hair had a sticky type substance in it. If I had not given him a bath the night before I may have just thought it was hair gel left over from yesterday. Taking a closer look, and sniff, proved that it was indeed the toothpaste that we found smeared everywhere and then floating in the toilet. So it seems that after I put him to sleep, he made sure I was downstairs and out of sight. He then proceeded to sneak out of bed, have a little fun in the bathroom, then when he was done, climbed right back in bed and fell asleep. What a sneaky little boy!
By the way my sister, Cindy mailed me her old digital camera and I got it today! Hallelujah! So now I can start putting some pictures up with my stories. Although, I really hope that I won't be posting any more of Levi's messes. =)

6 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

I can't believe he has turned into such a little monkey!! Be sure and take lots of pictures. :)

Linda said...

I'm looking forward to more pictures, too! It's a good thing Levi is so adorable. That way you can't get too cross with him. And the late night activities are in his genes, Diana. All the Parks do thier best work after everyone else has gone to bed.

Kristalyn said...

That is so funny that he did that all while you thought he was sleeping! It's like he'd been waiting and waiting...what a smart kid!

Beth said...

LOL, I have to say - I love the Levi stories. All of your kids are so adorable. You definitely have your hands full, but it seems like you handle it all so well! :) I'm a little scared to join the ranks as a mom of 3 this year...

Bethany said...

How old is Levi? That seems like something Doug would do!

. said...

Wow - what a sneak! I had a foster kiddo once that would sneak out of bed every night, so we ended up putting a gate in his doorway! Good luck! People tell me boys are different - I guess I'll see! I was wondering - where do you get your backgrounds? They're cute and seem to be a lot wider than the ones I've found.