Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What a Cutie

Lately Levi has been really into playing house with the girls. (Brandon isn't to thrilled about this.) Levi will point to whoever he is playing with and say "Baby, or Mommy", meaning they are they baby or the mommy. He will then point to himself and say, "Me Daddy". Today at lunch he decided to play house with his grapes. He picked out a big grape and held it up and said ,"daddy", he set it down, he then held up a grape that was a little bit smaller then the first one and said, "mommy." He finished up with a little tiny grape, which he held up and said, "baby". Talk about adorable! Today Tori and Levi were upstairs playing in their bedroom, with the two little girls that I watch twice a week. As I was walking up the stairs I hear Levi say, "Hi. I Daddy". I walked down the hall to see what they were doing, and this is what I saw. (He is wearing Brandon's shoes). I thought this was so cute! He has such a vivid imagination and it is so much fun watching him and to see what games or activities he comes up with to play.

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Levi just keeps getting cuter and cuter...that is hilarious about the grapes! :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I can totally picture that happening! He is getting so big!

Cierra said...

Hey Diana, your kids are so cute!

Linda said...

Someone told me that the best daddies are the ones that played house when they were little.