Monday, February 18, 2008

Missing in action

I just wanted to write a quick little blog to let everyone know I am still here! I have hit kind of a blog lull, but I promise to try and be better! We have reached kind of a crossroads in our life and we have been praying and contemplating different roads to take. The decision that we have made, is that Brandon is going to go back to school. After years of unstable jobs and income, we feel this is the best solution to provide a secure future for our family. This has been a very hard decision to make, as it will require a lot of sacrifice, but we know it is the best decision for our family. Stay tuned for more details to come. =)

5 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I am so excited for you guys, I know it will be hard for a while but I am excited Brandon is going to be doing something he'll love to do!

Kari said...

Good luck, its always hard to be in school, expecially with a family, but its worth it in the end.

Daniel said...

Thats great Diana! I know it will be great for you guys. good luck!

Linda said...

Good for you! Let us know what he's going to be studying. By the way, you have a cousin (Vince) who could probably offer you some suggestions on what to write on scholarship/grant applications.

Katie said...

You guys are so great :) I'm so excited for Brandon. And yes, that song was the actual prayer :)