Friday, February 22, 2008

Best Buddies

This past week we got to watch Mason a few times. It is so much fun to watch Mason and Levi play, and to see such a cute little friendship developing. I was in the kitchen doing something and they were in the front room watching Diego. When I walked in they were sitting on the little couch, Levi had his arm around Mason, and they were very into their show. I thought it was so adorable. I ran and grabbed my camera so I could catch it. I had to get a picture from behind. Mason was so cute just leaning on Levi's arm.
While I was getting Alexis and Tori ready for bed, Levi and Mason were playing in Levi's room. When I walked in they were reading books together.
I told Levi it was time for bed, and Mason ran right up and hopped in first. Levi thought that was great. He squished in next to him.

Mason helped me put Levi to bed and then he came downstairs with me to watch Monsters Ink while we waited for Kristalyn. I am so glad that Mason and Levi are such good little buddies. I know they always will be!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Aw these pictures are so cute! It's so great they are so close in age :)

Babzanne Barker said...

That was so cute and sweet!! I'm glad they are such good little buddies.

Linda said...

They are lucky to have cousins so close in aage and that live close, as well.

Linsi said...

How fun that they have each other to play with!

Kristalyn said...

Thank you for taking such good care of him! It's so nice to know that he is having a good time when I have to leave him! Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad that Mason has a cousin to be best friends with!

Babzanne Barker said...

I only wish they were wearing their matching pajamas!!