Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindy

Cindy is always so good about doing a blog on someones Birthday about them, so I couldn't let her Birthday go by without posting one about her. I first want to thank her for all of the pictures. (I stole them off her facebook haha) Cindy is such a wonderful sister, aunt and friend. This is just a tribute to her. She is such an important part of our family and although she live in Utah the closeness that we share just grows stronger. I know I speak for all of us siblings and my parents, when I say we are so lucky to have her in our family and we love her so much. It is because of Cindy that I have such a strong testimony of prayer. I truly admire her for the strength that she has shown. She is such an example to me. Here are some pictures in no particular order that show what a wonderful Aunt and Sister she is.

I wish these two pictures didn't turn out so small, because they are so cute!


We are so happy that she found AJ. It is so great to see her so happy and to have AJ in our family. (I don't know why it is so small lol)





As soon as our kids met AJ they loved him. =)






You can tell how much Cindy loves her nieces and nephews and how much they love her. Happy Birthday Cindy!! We Love you and Miss you!

2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

I want to be the first to leave a comment and wish Cindy a happy birthday! What a great tribute you made, Diana. I love all the pictures.

AJ and Cindy said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post! I totally didn't expect it, but was very happy to see it!! it made me so teary, you said such nice things, and things I really needed to hear bc it is so hard to be away from everyone! I love all you guys!

PS...I had different hair in almost all those pictures!