Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Day 4- Kids Edition

Today, I decided to ask my sweet kids what they are thankful for.  Here are their responses:


Levi- my dog, my play station games, my legos, switching out my lego guys, wrestling, my mom and my dad




Tori- My family, my friends, my home, life, Jesus, my teacher, my school



 
Alexis- My family, my dog, a roof over my head, a new baby coming, my friends, my toys, my bed, my blankets, my cousins, my nana and papa and grandma and grandpa, my aunts and uncles
 

 Today, I am so thankful that I get to be the mom to these three kiddos.  I sure do love them =)

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

aww, I loved this, your kids sure do recognize things in life that are important! :)

and PS I had no idea you sold Jasper!! When did this happen??

{mom already filled me in. so I guess I know when it happened, I am still a little shocked! ahahahaha}

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

So sweet! I didn't know you sold Jasper either!

CAid said...

https://corgishiba.dog/