Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Day 2


I love doing this! I found myself thinking throughout the day of things that I wanted to add to my list. Here are some things that I am thankful for today :

~That Levi is home with me for half of the day. He is so much fun to be around and always makes me laugh! =)

~For my giant bag of chocolate chips that my mom gave me. It is great for baking and snacking! =)

~My new laundry system. I'll blog about it another time =) I love it!

~Health Insurance

~The wonderful company that Brandon works for and that he loves his job. It came at just the right time and has been such a blessing.

~I mom willing to help me whenever I need her!

~Brandon spending hours and hours in the backyard on Saturday gathering up the thousands of leaves that fell from our 5 huge trees. I was thankful to get them cleared away. The kids were thankful for other reasons......



4 comments:

Daniel said...

What a fun time for the kiddos! i can't wait for see you the next month!

AJ and Cindy said...

I love your list! what is your laundry system? I really need a new one! haha

Babzanne Barker said...

Love the leaf pictures! They are priceless!

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Mom told me about the giant bag of chocolate chips, and how they kids weren't worried about her not bringing them an after school snack because there was a big bag at home..hahaha. I need to know this laundry system. BEcause we don't have one. Unelss you can't just having our whole laundry room filled with dirty clothes and we wash them as we need..hahaha