Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful


I have always loved reading people's thankful posts all through the month of November. I have always wanted to do some of my own, but never have. I saw on my sister in laws blog that she is doing thankful posts the whole week before Thanksgiving, and that seemed doable, so here I go. I am not promising to do it every day, but I am going to try. Today here are a few things that I am thankful for:


~Lots and lots of little kicks from our sweet baby. Very reassuring!


~My wonderful mother in law who has spent the past two weeks helping me clean and organize every room of my house. I seriously feel like a new person!


~My brother, offering to babysit for free so Brandon and I could go out on a date for our anniversary on Friday night.


~My friend's sweet doctor offering to do a gender ultrasound for a small fee so that we an finally find out what we are having for sure!


~A wonderful husband who more often then not, tells me to go to bed early and offers to put the kids to bed, allowing for me to walk in on sweet tender moments like this:

3 comments:

Katie said...

That last picture is so priceless!

Daniel said...

i agree with katie what a beautiful picture!

Babzanne Barker said...

Yep--that is the sweetest picture ever!! (And such a nice clean bedroom, too!)