Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Day 3

Today was a long tiring day. It's days like these that I really need to remember to write my list! Here are some things that I am thankful for today:


~Despite having a bout of insomnia last night, that I was able to make it through my busy day.


~Well almost make it through. I am so grateful to my mom for picking my girls up from school for me, so I could rest =)


~Five dollar pizzas from Little Caesars


~Being able to watch my friends kids one day a week and make some extra money.


~Texting. It makes the long distance between me and most of my siblings seem not so far.


~That I can still fit into my favorite Buckle jeans.



~That after 3 months of our kids being at their new school, the secretary knows my name, which is so different then at their old school, where after 3 years the secretary asked my if we were new to the school.


~That my kids are off from school for the rest of the week, meaning we can sleep in!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I am so impressed that you are still fitting in your jeans! Impressive.

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Isn't it nice to be able to still fit in your jeans?? Good job! This was a great list