Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Cards


I love Christmas Cards!  Well let me rephrase that a little.  I LOVE getting Christmas cards, sending them out isn't so much my favorite, but I do it so that people will send me them!  I was so excited when I heard that Tiny Prints was giving away 50 free Christmas Cards just by blogging about them!  They have so many cute ones to choose from, it is going to be so hard for me to decide!  I love this fold out card:

And I think this one that you can hang is so cute too!

But then there's this cute square one:



See why I may have a hard time deciding?  There are hundreds to choose from. If you want to check out their selection of cards, go here!  After that, if you decide you want some free cards of your own,  click on this link , fill out the form,  and tiny prints will contact you with the details.    I can't pass up something that's free! Good luck if you decide to get some of your own =)

2 comments:

Mars said...

Those are all really cute! I am bad at making those kind of choices. I'm VERY indecisive!!

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

I can't wait to get yours in the mail! We just sent them out today :)