Saturday, December 31, 2011

More Fun Before Christmas

We were lucky this year to get to spend a lot of time with family.  Daniel, Charbel and Benji were here for three weeks, and Katie and Forrest are still here, and have gotten to spend several weeks here as well.  Kristalyn, David and their kids were planning on driving out the day after Christmas, but when David found out that he was scheduled to work during that time, they decided to come out before Christmas instead.  They got to stay at our house, and the kids were so excited.  It was quite a houseful, and I am bummed that I didn't take out my camera to take more pictures!

 I blame it on the fact that I was holding and snuggling with their new sweet baby Makynzie as much as possible =)
Here are a few pictures I managed to take on my phone of her.  It made me so excited about having our own little girl soon! 

 I did get my camera out one night to capture a sweet moment between the cousins .  The kids all slept in the basement.  We have a queen size spare bed down there and we blew up a queen sized air mattress. We put Mason and Carter in the bed, and Alexis, Tori and Levi on the blowup mattress.  They were all so excited so it took quite some time for them to settle down and fall asleep.  When we finally heard silence we went down to check on them.  We found them all comfortably sleeping on the air mattress.  It was so cute! =)
We had a fun few days visiting with them, and managed to fit in a lot of play time and even some shopping!  i have such fond memories of getting together with my cousins while growing up, and am thrilled that my kids are able to make great memories with their cousins as well =)

0 comments: