Friday, December 2, 2011

We're having a GIRL!

I  have been so sad that we haven't been able to know for sure what we are having.  For some reason the idea of having another ultrasound is completely foreign to my doctor's office, so I had pretty much given up hope of having another one.  Well my sweet friend Melinda who is due a few weeks after me asked her doctor if they would be willing to do a gender ultrasound for me.  She gets an ultrasound at every appointment  (I should have gone to her doctor!)  The ultrasound said she would!  So this past Monday we were able to go in and have another ultrasound.  I wasn't expecting a 3D ultrasound at all, so when these vivid images of our sweet baby appeared on the screen I was speechless!  Right away it was determined that we are definitely having a GIRL! We are so thrilled.  I was feeling like we were having a girl all along.  This is the first time that my feelings of what I am having have been correct!  It was so fun to see her moving around on the screen.   She was quite active, probably due to the giant glass of orange juice I downed right before =)   Here is a little video of our little cutie:



 Right away, we noticed that she has Alexis's nose =)






 Look at that flexibility!  That is her foot right up by her head =)


 We are so excited to be adding a sweet little girl to our family!  Only 11 more weeks until she is due to make her arrival!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

ahhh! Oh my gosh, those pictures are sooo cute I can hardly stand it ;) she looks just like the other kids :) I can't wait to meet her!

Celeste said...

I love the 3D ultrasounds. I'm so glad you got to find out for sure! Bring on the pink!

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

I love the pictures! THe video doesn't work though :( Can't wait to meet her!