Saturday, December 14, 2013

Family Histoy

The past few months I have been taking a family history class through BYU-I. I took this class in hopes of getting a stronger desire to do my family history. Well, this semester has been a little stressful between working, taking care of my family, doing three online class, and preparing to move to Idaho. I have not been able to spend as much time as I would have liked on this class. I have gotten the assignments done, but my heart has not been into it as much as I would have hoped. One thing that has really come out of it for me is a strong desire to keep a better personal record and a better family record. I am doing a little better at keeping my own personal journal This blog is really my only family record. One of the assignments was to complete a personal family record project. I chose to get up to date with my blog. Well that is a huge undertaking, but I am going to do my best. So hopefully over the next little bit you will be seeing several "flash back" posts, as well as current posts. Unfortunately a lot of my pictures from the past few years are on my computer that broke. I am working to get that figured out, but will start with what I do have. I can't promise anything, but I know I want to be better at this, so I will do my best =)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

What a great project! You will be so glad to have this in years to come.

AJ and Cindy said...

yay! I am excited to see more posts from you. You will never regret keeping up the blog :)

Linda said...

Diana, we have had similar experiences with crashed computers! I haven't been able to access these blogs because I couldn't figure out...well, whatever it was I needed to figure out! At any rate, I just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed getting caught up with the details of your life these past couple of months. What a tender, priceless journal you have created! Thank-you for sharing. It has strengthened my testimony and deepened my appreciation for family. I look forward to the reunion this summer! (When we were living in Vernal, Mike used to say that if you would make it through January, then spring was right around the corner!)Love ya!