Monday, December 9, 2013

2012 Pictures with Santa

Better late then never! I love how Scarlett is staring up at Santa. I have a little funny story about this. So, Alexis really didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. I talked her into sitting on his lap so I could get a picture of all four of them but told her she didn't have to tell him what she wanted or anything. So while she was sitting there waiting for me to take the picture, Santa asked her what she wanted. She couldn't just ignore him! So she told him what she wanted, which was a bow. (a hunting bow) Well he didn't quite hear her well enough and his response was, "A Pony?" Well that pretty much mortified her that he would think she wanted a pony. It was quite funny, and we still laugh about it =)  We visited santa at "The Streets of Southglen." Afterwards we walked up to the candy store and bought some candy. The kids think that is a great tradition to continue =)




0 comments: