Thursday, December 12, 2013

Trampoline Fun

Growing up, I remember always sleeping out on our trampoline during the summer. Whenever we would have friends spend the night, or cousins over we would sleep out there. WE had so much fun! Well now that I have kids of my own, and now that we have a trampoline, our kids have been begging us for a while to sleep out there. Well times have changed, and the thought of them out there alone did not sit well with me. After weeks and weeks of begging I finally gave in, only if Brandon would sleep down on the couch so that he could be close by if they needed anything. Another condition was that our dog Misty sleep out there with them, since she barks at everything. She would surely alert us if something was wrong. So they loaded up their sleeping bags and blankets and headed out there. They made big comfy beds, we tucked them in and went inside. About an hour later, I went down to check on them, and who did I find with them! Daddy of course! lol He decided that the couch was too far away, so he decided to join them. The kids were thrilled =) Oh, and Misty stuck around too =)


2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

was this the same time you sprained your ankle? :) I can't help giggling at the memory of Brandom imitating you with how it happened...hehe

Unknown said...

Love it! What a fun family memory!