Friday, December 13, 2013

Picnic

I mentioned in an earlier post that Alexis had taken Scarlett on a picnic for one of her acts of kindness. It was on a Sunday afternoon, while I was sick and in bed. She just told me about it later, so I was excited when looking through pictures on my camera when I found these pictures that Alexis took of it. They had me giggling as I looked at her choice of picnic foods, but it was so sweet of her and Scarlett loved it! I also thought Scarlett looked a little chilly in the first few pictures, due to her rosy cheeks and bare feet, so I was happy to see that Alexis added a coat and boots later on in the picnic =)






2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

ummmm cutest thing ever! I love her dress and Scarlett looks so cute, and the lunch Lexi prepared is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Priceless pictures! is so sweet the love between sisters! i miss you a lot guys :(