Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Saturday

We had a nice Saturday yesterday.  We were all thrilled to have daddy back home. The kids and him went outside in the morning to play in the snow a bit.  I got what pictures I could standing inside the warm house =)

 In case you are wondering, that shovel full of snow went right on top of the kids as soon as I snapped this picture. They thought it was great.  Me, not so much! lol
 Levi counted down the days until his best buddy would be home again.  These two are two peas in a pod.
 There was a ton of fluffy snow to enjoy.

 After playing in the snow, getting warmed up and just lounging around for the rest of the afternoon it was time for the girls and dad to get ready for the daddy daughter dance at their school!
They have been looking forward to this dance for weeks.  The girls had so much fun getting all dressed up and going on a special date with dad.  They started out by going out to dinner at Olive Garden. Then they headed over to the dance which was at the Hilton Garden Inn.  They had such a great time =)



 Levi was totally bummed that he wasn't invited so I promised him we would have our own little date at home.  We ordered pizza, watched "Gnomeo and Juliet", played Mouse Trap, and he talked me into playing Lego Indiana Jones on the PS3.  We had a fun night together just the two of us.  Their school actually has a Mother/Son dance next month, so that will be so fun to go to with him.  


It was a nice Saturday spent together.  We went to bed feeling great, only to be woken up a few hours later by the horrible sounds of croup coming from Levi's room. Poor little guy can't catch a break in the sick department.  We thought he was all better, but it seems to be starting all over again.  I hate seeing him so miserable and not being able to do much about it =(   This morning Brandon woke up with pink eye, and I with a sore throat and cough.  I think I will be wishing for this baby to hold off a little longer again.  Just until we can all get well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss the snow! here it is getting hot! :)

Lynsey said...

The girls looks so cute all dressed up for their date and I hear the dance was a huge hit! I am glad you and Levi had such a fun evening together. I hope you all get to feeling better soon and if you need anything let me know.

Babzanne Barker said...

What fun!! Everyone looks so happy! So sorry you can't get over the sicknesses plaguing you--I hope you all wake up feeling much better tomorrow.