Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing....

Scarlett Faith Bronson
Born February 11, 2012 at 9:23 a.m.
7 pounds 14 ounces
20 and a half inches long

As I sit here and type this, my heart is so full.  Scarlett is sleeping peacefully next to me, and I am so in love. 


I will be gin writing her birth story shortly, but for now I just had to post some pictures of the angel that joined our family yesterday.  How did we possibly live this long without her!



                            



She is perfect.  We love her.

9 comments:

KarlyO said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! She is beautiful!

Babzanne Barker said...

Such beautiful pictures! She is so incredibly sweet and precious. Can't wait to hold her again tomorrow!!

Celeste said...

She is just so perfect and beautiful. I love her name and can't wait to meet her.

AJ and Cindy said...

I can't believe the hair! She is so beautiful and perfect, in her pictures she looks so content and happy to be here, she has waited so long! So glad she is a part ofyour family!

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

So sweet, I am so happy she is here!

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

So sweet, I am so happy she is here!

Natalie Francis said...

She is so precious! Congratulations. I think she looks just like your girls. Enjoy every second!

Britt said...

Congratulations!! She really is beautiful. I wish I could be there to met her.

Lynsey said...

Congratulations!! She is just perfect and adorbale!