Sunday, October 16, 2011

Levi




Today our baby boy turns 6! I have always called him my baby, and I don't think I will ever stop! Little did we know, 6 years ago that this little guy would have such an impact on us! We can not imagine our family without him. Here are some things we want to remember about Levi as he turns 6 this year:


~ He loves to wrestle


~He loves to cuddle.


~He loves to ride his bike, and can ride really fast.


~He loves climbing trees.


~He is very observant about what is going on around him.


~He is very curious.


~Daddy is his hero. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he always says a salesman and a dad. In primary one Sunday he was supposed to draw a picture of his family. He drew a great big picture of Daddy with a crown on his head and that's all. This boy loves his dad.


~He is really good at cleaning things up, and loves to organize his shoes and the clothes in his drawers.


~He is really good at coloring and always stays in the lines.


~He loves school and is a little class clown.


~He loves to play video games.


~He is a little trickster. He is always tricking the little kids I do daycare for into thinking there are monsters, snakes or some other scary creature in the basement. (I have to keep a close watch on him!)


~He is so funny. This kiddo has got one sense of humor. He says the funniest things and always has us laughing. Here are some of the funny (and strange) things he has said or asked lately:



"Would you rather get killed by a knife or hot lava?"


"What is inside our bodies that makes us talk?"


ME- "Levi, I really need you to sleep in your own bed tonight. You are making me too squished at nights! If you wake up go cuddle with Tori."

LEVI- tilting his head to the side, "Really? That's all you got for me?"


Levi and I were at Target the other day. I was pushing the cart looking for something and he was walking beside me chattering away. I admit I tuned him out a bit and was focused on finding what I needed. As he would say some thing to me or ask me a questions, I would reply with something like, "yeah", or "uh huh" After a few minutes he turned to me and said, "Mom, stay with me here" Not meaning stay there in that spot with him, but meaning, pay attention to me. LOL, it was so funny



As we were walking into Target (we go there a lot) Levi noticed that they had gotten all new carts. He thought they were pretty cool and said, "Look at the new shopping carts! They are amazing!"



He is constantly saying, "Really?" and "Seriously?" In a sarcastic tone


We sure love this little guy. We had a great time celebrating yesterday with a Halloween Birthday party, dinner at Red Robbin, and the fun at the corn maze. I'll write more about that later, but I just had to get in a Happy Birthday to our boy first. We love you so much Levi!

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

those little sayings that levi has said totally cracked me up! he is so funny, I wish we could be around more :(

Katie said...

This blog had me cracking up! I can just imagine him saying all those things. What a sweetheart. He is so sweet! I can't wait to see him.