Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flashback to....Father's Day!

I was looking through all of my pictures on my computer and realized that there are a ton of things this past year that I never blogged about that I really want to be in our blog book. I am in blog book making mode because I found this new site that turns your blog into a book that is so much easier then Blurb click here if you want to find out more about it. So I am going to start doing some flashback posts that have been left out this year. The first one is Fathers Day!

The kids were so excited to make breakfast in bed for Brandon. They picked out everything themselves that they wanted to serve. On the menu was, Fruit Loops, bacon, blueberries, angel food cake, and tang! Actually, the blueberries were my idea. I thought it would be good to add some fruit. Alexis kept insisting that daddy did not like blueberries, but I was sure he did. Turns out she was right! He happily ate everything except the blueberries =)


Daddy was sound asleep when they brought everything in, but quickly woke up to enjoy his feast. The thing that he is holding is a guitar pillow that Alexis designed and sewed for him all by herself. We decided that on fathers day and mothers day we wouldn't buy gifts, but instead have the kids give us things that they make themselves.

I love Brandon's facial expression as he is eating his fruit loops, and I love how excited the kids look too! haha

These kiddos are sure lucky to have such a great daddy. He is just a big kid himself, so he is always making life so much fun for them =)

0 comments: