Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cute Conversations



My kids have been saying the funniest things lately. I really want to remember them, so I figured I would record them here!


The other day as we were driving home this is the conversation I heard coming from the back seat:


Tori: "My baptism day is going to be the most special day ever!"


Alexis: "Until your wedding day!"


Tori: "Eww! I don't want to get married!"


Levi: "But Tori, then you won't be able to have any adorable babies!"


LOL This made me laugh =)

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so cute, i can totally imagine them saying that in my head!

Katie said...

Oh gosh, this made me laugh so hard because I can totally imagine it!

Babzanne Barker said...

They are so cute and sweet! I love the cute things they say! I'm glad you're writing them down.