Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween and then some

I thought I better post pictures from Halloween before it becomes old news. We had a fun Halloween. Here are some pictures of the festivities:



Tori as "Tinkerbell"

Our scary dead pirate!


Alexis's 2nd grade class at their Halloween party
Alexis the "Vampire Princess", Brandon looking hilarious in Levi's mask, our kids with their cousin Tallyn before Trunk or Treat and My friend Alisa with her daughter Harmony, who I watch.


The day after Halloween I got to watch Mason while Kristalyn helped with Super Saturday for her ward. Levi and Mason always have so much fun playing together, and always end up getting into some kind of trouble together. This day was no exception. I was doing the Tori's hair in the bathroom, and I could hear Mason and Levi laughing hysterically in the front room. It sounded like they were having fun so I didn't think much of it. That is until I saw a banana peal fly by the bathroom door. I walked into the room just in time to see Levi throw a smashed banana at Mason which resulted in both of them erupting into a fit of laughter. The sight I saw did not make me laugh. There was banana squished into the carpet on the walls and all over the toys. I had given the boys bananas to eat about twenty minutes before, and just assumed that they had finished them. Boy was I wrong! Mason seemed to get the brunt of the hits, having banana all over his hair, face and shirt. As you can tell by the picture, they thought the whole thing was hilarious! After I was able to clean it all up I was able to get a little bit of a laugh out of it myself. =)

6 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I lovedseeing the kids in their costumes! It looks like you guys had fun. they are getting so big! I loved the story about Mason and Levi. I wish I was around for more stuff! :(

Katie said...

aww they all look so cute in their costumes! Levi's is so funny..especially with brandon wearing it! That banana story is hilarious!!

. said...

Gosh, we had similar messy stories - mine was just with paint instead of bananas! =) Ah, we will survive!

Babzanne Barker said...

hahaha--I'm getting really worried about having Levi and Mason here together when you guys go to Utah! They certainly are two peas in a pod!! (I guess I'm just going to have to hide the fruit...)

Kristalyn said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I'm so glad that Mason and Levi are such good friends...even at the young age they are. Thank you for being such a good aunt to him and Carter!

Celeste said...

Those are some very pmkin carvings. I love the dead pirate costume-- that is great!