Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why you ask?

I have had a few people ask me why we are making our blog private. There is a simple explanation...Brandon made me do it! Lol actually, I have been debating it for quite some time. I really have loved finding people that I have lost touch with, and I have enjoyed being found by people I have lost touch with. But I guess when you google your name and one of the first choices is a link to your blog, that is kind of scary. I even changed my setting so that my blog wouldn't show up in search engines, but blogs that I have left comments on still come up when I do the search which eventually leads to our blog. What really made me decide to do it, was when I got a friend request on facebook, from the creepiest guy I have ever seen! I t just made me realize that there are a lot of weirdos out there, and I don't necessarily want them stumbling upon my blog with details about our life and pictures of our kids. So that's why we are going private. =)

2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babzanne Barker said...

Wow! That was a very good explanation. I think the same guy wanted to be friends with me--now that is weird! (The deleted post was by me--pretty much the same as this one.)