Friday, August 17, 2007

Ok, Ok I will do it

Well I have been tagged twice, so I guess I better do this thing =)


4 Jobs I Have Had:

1. Hostess at Black Eyed Pea
2. Service Tech at Fine Line Technologies
3. Airline Reservations for Express Jet Airlines
4. Presently I do piece work for "Scrappy Notes"


4 movies I can watch over and over again

1. The Lakehouse
2. Highschool Musical
3. Greece
4. The Notebook

4 Favorite TV shows

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Hannah Montanna (thanks to my girls. It's really cute though!)
4. Passions (When we were first married channel nine was the only channel that worked, and so I totally got hooked. I know it is probably the dumbest soap opera ever made, but oh well! )

4 favorite hobbies

1. hanging out with my family
2. Working out
3. Singing
4. Scrapbooking

4 Places I have lived

1. Littleton, CO
2. Greely, CO
3. Castlerock, CO
4. Lakewood, CO
(boring I know)

4 Places I have been on a Holiday

1. Disneyland
2. Hawaii
3. Niagra Falls
4. Utah (haha)

4 Favorite Dishes/ Foods

1. Anything Mexican
2. Anything Chocolate
3. My Grandpa Barker's Homemade Ice Cream
4. Chicken Salad Sandwiches

4 Websites I check daily

1. Facebook
2. Blogs
3. Myspace
4. Wellsfargo.com

4 Places I would rather be right now

1. Visiting my sister in Utah
2. On a cruise
3. In Disneyland
4. In an air conditioned house

I won't tag anyone in particular but like Kristalyn said if you read it your it!!

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

yay! a new blog :) I miss you guys and wish you were here visiting me too!