Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Fun Day At The Zoo









I have been meaning to post some pictures from our trip to the zoo last month. Us, Kristalyn, David and Mason, Cindy and AJ, Mom, Katie and Michael all went to the zoo together. It was very hot, but still alot of fun. It is so much fun to see my kids faces light up when they see the animals. I couldn't resist snapping a picture of Alexis pouting at one point during the day. It reminded me of a few pictures my parents have of me back in the day on some family outings. Don't let the picture fool you. She had a blast. She was just having a moment. =) One of our favorite things was getting to feed the birds. The kids had a blast searching for birds and slowly going up to them to feed them. Brandon had just about as much fun as the kids. I could hardly get him out of there. =)

0 comments: