Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tori and her Book of Mormon

For Christmas last year Brandon and I got the girls their own Book of Mormons with their names on them. Just recently Tori has started to really love hers. The other day Alexis was at a friends house and I was doing something upstairs, and I noticed that I hadn't heard from Tori in a while. I walked downstairs to look for her, and I found her in the corner behind our big bean bag chair as quiet as can be just looking at her Book of Mormon and turning th pages very carefully. It made my heart melt. I am so glad that at such a young age she already realizes how important the Book of Mormon is, and loves it.

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

That is so sweet! Especially since there are not many pictures! She is a very in tune little girl!

Katie said...

That is such a sweet picture of her! That's great that she already loves the book of mormon!

AJ and Cindy said...

i loved this post! Tori has such a sweet spirit...didn't mom get her a little BOM at the Temple that day when I was getting all my stuff before the wedding?? She is so sweet, give her hugs from Auntie cindy :)

Babzanne Barker said...

She is such a sweetheart! And so smart! I hope she always loves the Book of Mormon.