Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2


Ok I admit it. I love High School Musical, as do Alexis and Tori . So you can imagine the excitement in our house yesterday with the sequel coming out. On the Disney Channel there was a countdown in the top corner of the screen to when it was coming on. Here are some cute pictures of the girls getting ready to watch it, and then as they are very seriously watching it. After watching it, I have to say the first one will always be my favorite but I did enjoy the sequel as well. At first I wasn't so sure, some of "Sharpay's" actions were a bit annoying but as it went on I liked it more and more. I was kind of dissapointed that it was on so late though, because as hard as she tried to stay awake, Alexis just couldn't quite make it until the end. Oh well, I guess we will just have to watchit again! I am sure they will be playing it over and over for a while.



1 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for a new post. Love all the pictures. I wish we had a cooler Zoo to go to here. The Hogle Zoo is so pitaful in comparison to the Denver zoo. Looks like a fun movie night. WE've never even seen the first HSM, but then again there are no little girls to want to watch it with. I just did some HSM cakes so now I need to rent it and check out what all the hype is about.