Monday, July 2, 2007

I think I am in for trouble......


The other day my good friend Dara and her daughter Elisabeth came over to hang out. Elisabeth is exactly 2 months to the day younger then Levi. they always have so much fun playing, except for the occasional push and shove. They were playing at my kitchen table, and Elisabeth pushed Levi. Dara told Elisabeth to say sorry and without thinking twice, she gave him a big hug and then a great big kiss! Dara and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever, so of course I had to run and get my camera. They didn't mind doing it once more for the camera =) Then at the end of our visit, we said "say goodbye guys".. and they gave eachother another big kiss, without us even telling them too! We are already planning a future yearbook photo for this one. LOL =)

1 comments:

Katie said...

That is a big kiss!! How cute though!!