Sunday, June 24, 2007

Slip 'n Slides are NOT just for kids =)

Many of you know that we recently moved, and we now have a back yard!! We love it so much and our kids are having so much fun being able to go outside and play whenever they want. We bought them a swingset, and Brandon came up with the idea that we should get a slip 'n slide, and put it at the bottom of the swingset slide so the kids can go down the slide, and directly onto the slip 'n slide (our backyard has a hill, so that makes it even more perfect) So we went and got them one, and we set it up. Alexis was loving it from the start. Tori, needed a little coaxing, and Levi wouldn't go within 10 feet of it. (In the picture of him below I had just asked him if he wanted to go on it. If you look closley you can tell that he is saying no haha) Well it was a very hot day outside, and with no air conditioning that water was looking pretty good to me, so I decided to give it a try clothes and all. It was so much fun! I fianlly talked Brandon into doing it too. Brandon and I joked that our kids have 2 "big kids" for parents =) I guess all the annoying comments from people such as "you can't have kids you are just a kid yourself!" have a little teensy weensy itty bit of truth to them =)




4 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

that looks like so much fun. I am sure it will be well used this summer.

Kristalyn said...

That is the perfect purchase for this hot weather! I can't believe it is soooo hot! We'll have to go swimming again sometime soon! :)

Katie said...

THat looks like so much fun and a great break from the hot weather! I bet youll get a lot of use out of it. THats a great ide ato have it come off the slide! lol

Kari said...

Oh my gosh Diana, your little boy looks just like Brandon! It's so fun to see your blog