Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun at the Zoo





Yesterday Summer, Tisha and I took our kids to the zoo. It was a crazy fun filled day, and at times we joked that it felt like we were on a field trip with all the kids we were trying to coralle. There were 9 kids in all. It was well worth the madness, just to see my kids faces light up everytime they saw a new animal. Levi in particular was very excited about everything. I could hardly pry him away from each animal to move on to the next one. By the end of the day we were exhausted and ready to go. I got totally lost on the way home, because I was following Tisha and we got totally seperated from eachother, It was a stressful few moments, but needless to say, we found our way home. Today the plan was just to stay home and recover from our crazy funfilled week, but I just got a call from Summer saying that everyone wants to go to Casabonita so off we go!

1 comments:

Kristalyn said...

You got some really cute pictures of your kids! After you're a little bit recovered from your busy week...we should totally go to the zoo together!