Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sneaky Partners in Crime


So...I bought some cute little fake tattoos for Alexis's Birthday Party. And the night of the party, I was upstairs working, and Brandon comes up with a smile on his face and says.. " You will never guess what the kids did" I knew it couldn't be too bad since he was smiling. He then told me that he found all three of them in the bathroom with the bag of tattos applying them all over themselves. (I am sure that Alexis helped with Levi's) I told him he better run down and get a picture. Anyone who has ever put on a fake tatto before knows that they don't come off too easily. So you can imagine how wonderful they looked when we took them to the water park the next day. Look at how Levi is Looking up to his sisters in this picture. He will do just about anything they say. =)

2 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

Your kids are so cute!! I still have my picture of the girls with all their shoes!! Haha

Mars said...

that is funny. You have the most adorable kids!