Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Someone Loves Their Daddy =)

Tori has always loved to draw and is always drawing us pictures. A few weeks ago while I was in Utah Tori drew Brandon a ton of pictures, and hung them all up on the wall by his desk in his office. What a sight to see!

Here are few close-ups of them. This one says, "I like my dad and I like when he takes me and Alexis to the mall" This past month she has suddenly stated writing and sounding out words and reading! It has been so fun to see her blossom in those areas.

"I like to go with my dad to the gas station so much" That may see a little strange but one of our kids favorite things to do with Brandon is go to the gas station and pick out a treat =)


"I like to play with my dad so much"



I love the close relationship that Brandon has with each of our kids. I hope that special bond will just keep growing stronger and stronger as our children grow =)

4 comments:

Katie said...

how sweet!

Catherine said...

Precious!!!

Lynsey said...

What a sweetheart!

Mars said...

those are adorable! You have the sweetest kids!