Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots and LOTS of Leaves

5 big cottonwood trees in our backyard, means lots and lots of leaves, and lots and lots of raking! One day last week Brandon and Levi headed out to rake. Levi had so much fun helping daddy.



Half of the fun of raking leaves is getting to play in the piles afterwards. Levi loved running and jumping in them.



He even had a little buddy chasing after him and jumping in with him!




Who's that new little buddy you ask? Well that's the newest addition to our family, Jasper. Brandon has been trying to talk me into buying a bigger dog for quite some time. I am quite content with our one little dog Misty, but I finally gave in. Jasper is a yellow lab, and has been a fun new addition. Levi absolutely loves to carry him around and wrestle with him. It won't be long before Jasper will be way too big for Levi to carry around like this! We were told he was the runt of the litter, so hopefully he won't get too big!




6 comments:

Celeste said...

ok, so now that I see the puppy I see how you could get convinced to keep him. He is really, really cute! And seeing how happy Levi is with him melts your heart. Love the picture of Levi in mid jump into the pile of leaves.

AJ and Cindy said...

jasper looks so cute, we can't wait to meet him! love the leaves pictures, too!

Katie said...

Remember how they told you Belle was the runt? hehe. Just kidding. That puppy is so cute! I hope Levi always loves raking leaves. That was one of my most dreaded chores.

Lynsey said...

Jasper is such a cute addition! I love how Levi carries him all over. Levi is cute raking the leaves and jumping into them.

Mars said...

what a cute puppy!

Catherine said...

I LOVE autumn picts!!! So good to know pf another home to send my kids to when they're in "I want a puppy" mode. :) Such fun!