Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soccer Boy

We signed Levi up for soccer, and he had his first practice and game a few weeks ago. He is in the beginning level, so each practice consists of a 30 minute practice and a 30 minute game. It has been a great way to introduce Levi to soccer, and he has loved it so far. Here he is on his first day in all his gear, ready to go. Brandon took several pictures, and it was so hard to decide which pictures to post. It was so much fun to watch him.







Time for a drink. That's what mom's are for!

Do I look like a proud mommy or what! LOL

Levi did so good, and I know that I am a little biased, but he is the best on his team! He is a little natural. Hopefully this is something he will really enjoy for years to come.

5 comments:

Katie said...

haha! I'm so glad he likes soccer; he can definitely make up for the lack of skills his Aunt Katie has. I'm sure he is the best! Maybe he'll have a game I can come to when I come to visit for a week later in the summer :)

AJ and Cindy said...

Levi is such a stud!

Lynsey said...

What a stud! He looks like a natural out there.

Carolyn said...

That's so fun! Soccer is the BEST sport in the whole wide world- I hope he likes it!!!! =)

Kristalyn said...

Levi looks so cute in his uniform! Mason was in soccer last summer and he was the best on his team, too! Seriously, he made way more goals than anyone else. All of these pictures you have been posting, your kids all look so much older :(