Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I had a houseful of kids. My mom and brother were also over at the time so my mom and I could work on my brother's announcements for his reception. At one point the girls came in and asked if I could come and take some pictures of them. I sent Michael out instead, lol. I didn't think much of it until I was looking through the pictures on my camera and came across a ton of cute pictures! I know there are a lot, but they are all too hilarious not too post. Oh, and I'm not quite sure what's up with Alexis and that hammer!














Thanks Michael for taking these way cute pictures!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

hahhaha. i was laughing so hard at those pictures with the hammer. Lexi is so funny! The kids look so cute :) I can't wait to see them!

AJ and Cindy said...

those are really cute! they will have to be used in their yearbook one day! I recognized all the kids except that blond girl..who is that?

Lynsey said...

Lol, cute pics. Girls just want to have fun and those girls nailed it on the head.

Carolyn said...

these pictures just crack me up! looks like they were having a blast.

Babzanne Barker said...

Good job by Michael! Maybe he will be a photographer someday. (And then these pictures will be famous!!)