Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meet Spike

I don't know how he did it, but Brandon talked me into adding another pet to our house. AaaaAaaa!! Meet Levi's new bearded dragon, Spike.

He has actually been not too bad so far. Bearded dragons don't ever bite, so the kids have been able to hold him a lot. I told Brandon that we can keep him for a 6 month trial period, and as long as I don't have to ever hold him, clean his cage or feed him, then we can keep him =) So far so good, but we will see what happens when the excitement wears off!
This is the only time when Levi looks semi uncomfortable holding Spike. That's because Spike's feet were tickling his neck, lol.

I was so surprised at how much Alexis and Tori like to hold him as well! As for me, I have poked his back with my finger, but that is it!






I am so at my limit with pets right now! Alexis has been begging for a bunny, but I am SO out on that! haha. We of course have our dog, Misty which we love, we are taking care of a friend of my mom's dog, and now a lizard! My goodness what have I gotten myself into =)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

You are such a fun mom to let your kids have these different pets.

Katie said...

Yuck! I would hate that! What a good mom you are.

Lynsey said...

Oh you are a braver mom then me. I couldn't let Joseph have a lizzard, YUCK!