Sunday, January 24, 2010

We can't forget about Misty!

Ever since we got Misty a little less then a year ago, our kids have been very concerned about knowing when her birthday is, so we can celebrate it. Well this past week the day arrived, and the kids wanted to have a big party! Well, me being the mean mom I am said we were not having a huge birthday party for our dog! They did talk me into getting her a few presents though =) Here are Alexis and Tori holding her wearing her new pink dress =)



When Levi woke up he got to give her the huge bone we got her.

Misty loved her bone so much. The rest of the day she stayed in her dog bed guarding it. It was so hilarious! Every time anyone would walk near her she wold start growling at them! In this picture one of the kids was walking towards her. Look at that glare!


I know it may seem kind of silly to dedicate a post to Misty's birthday,but we sure do love our little dog =)

5 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Misty is so cute, I am glad your kids love her so much! That dress is hilarious!

Katie said...

How cute! I love that dress...haha.

Katie said...

and did you notice the date stamp on your pictures is like 2175? I didn't know you guys were that far into the future!

Kristalyn said...

That is such a cute dress, especially for a dog! How fun that your kids got to give her presents. They are so fun and caring to make sure that every member of your family gets to celebrate a birthday!

Babzanne Barker said...

Hahahahahaha!! I'm glad you are such good dog parents (and dog adoptive parents!!)