Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meeting Kacianna

It's so hard living far away from the majority of my siblings, but it is especially hard when one of them has a baby! I am so grateful for cheap flights, and a husband with a very flexible work schedule, so that I was able to travel to Utah for a few days to meet my newest niece, Kacianna Lily Ford. It was so much fun to spend some time holding and cuddling this cute new bundle of joy,





I also got to spend time with my cute nephews Mason and Carter. I tried several times to take a decent picture of the two of them together, but I never got one with both of them looking! Here they are enjoying the light up suckers I brought them.


It was so fun to see them with Kacianna. They love her so much already!


Carter could often be found pushing a chair across the kitchen to get to a treat that was out of reach. Here he is finishing off some corn bread that we had for dinner one night.

Cindy and AJ drove down from Salt Lake for Kristalyn's baby shower, so I also got to see my other new niece Lyla! She has grown so much and is such a cutie. I got to hold her and snuggle with her for a while. She was all smiles and giggles and such a joy! Every time she would laugh or smile she would thrown her head back. It was so cute.


I was grateful to be able to spend some time with Katie and Daniel too. It was so much fun visiting with them.
I had a great weekend, and while it was hard to leave, I was really missing Brandon and the kiddos, so I was glad to be back home with them. What a great weekend I had!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

What darling nieces you have. I'm so glad you were able to go see them.

AJ and Cindy said...

you got some great pictures! we are so blessed to have you come out so often, it makes it so much easier to be far away when we know we will see you often!

Mars said...

How fun, so many new babies in your family!

Kristalyn said...

Thank you for putting up such cute pictures, I'm working on some updates for our blog and I might have to steal some of them! It was so fun having you out here and it was nice to have all of your help. I'm glad that you showed me how the headbands work. :) You are welcome anytime. I am so sad we live so far away! I can't wait until we see you again!

Catherine said...

Precious! I'm so glad you got to go out there.