Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cindy

Today is my sweet sister Cindy's birthday! I couldn't let this day go by without a happy birthday post for her! It has been so much fun to watch as Cindy has adapted to motherhood so well these past few months. I have never seen her so happy, and it is such a joy to see. Cindy has always been such a loving sister and friend. It is so hard living so far apart from her, as well as most of my siblings =( but whenever we get together it's as if no time has passed. We tend to be a lot a like and think a lot alike, so we always get a lot of laughs out of that and it's fun to know that she totally understands what I mean when I say something completely ridiculous, because she probably thinks the same thing! I know that this past year will be hard for you to top, but I hope this next year is just as wonderful for you!! We love you Cindy! Happy Birthday!!

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

thank you so much! This post meant a lot to me, and I loved it! I am so glad we are sisters :) I love you :)