Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tori

Tori has been saying the funniest things lately. I decided I better start writing some of them down so I don't forget. The other day when we arrived back home from running errands, Tori hopped out of the car and I proceeded to get Levi out. She started walking up to the door, but stopped and came over to me. This is how our conversation went:

Tori- "I was walking to the door and I accidentally stepped on 2 roley pollies, poor little things."
Mom- "Tori, are you sure you didn't step on them on purpose?"
Tori- (giggling) "woops, sorry"

You have to know Tori to imagine her cute little voice saying this. It was hilarious!

4 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh how funny! i can just imagine her sayhing that

Babzanne Barker said...

That was so cute! She really does remind me a lot of you at that age.

Linda said...

That was so funny! Especially the part about "poor little things."

AJ and Cindy said...

I love it! I can totally imagine her little voice! Remember when i asked her if she liked me in glasses?? hahaha and "wanna peice of me!?"