Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just for the Record...

.....I planned on spending the next hour updating my blog, but when I went to get my camera to upload pictures it was no where to be found. Brandon has been sneaking it with him to work to use to take pictures of roofs he is bidding. I assume that is the case now, and since he is on a scout camp out right now, I can't ask him. Life has been very busy around here with me starting the child care. It's definitely been a learning experience. I just wanted to let certain people, who have been asking for a new post, know that I tried! =)

3 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babzanne Barker said...

Haha! That was me that deleted my comment. I just wanted to change it a little--not have it broadcasted that I had removed my original one. oh well!! Anyway, I was just going to say that it sounds like Cindy is really getting to be known as "certain people!" But I've been looking,too. This was kind of a short blog, but at least it was better than nothing:) Anyway, it's too bad Brandon just had his birthday, it sounds like he needs his own camera!

KarlyO said...

Just wanted to say HI. We never got together before I left. Sorry about that.
You are starting a day care? That does sound busy.