Wednesday, June 11, 2008

She's 7 ALREADY???

Today Alexis turned 7 years old. I can not believe how fast time has flown by. I really hope the next seven years don't go by as fast. We had a really fun day, and I took tons of pictures, but here it is 11:00 pm, and I am totally exhausted. In order to make the best post I can I have to wait until my brain is fully functioning. I couldn't let the day pass though, without wishing our sweet girl a Happy Birthday. We love her so much, and are so blessed to have her in our family. Tune in soon to see tons of fun pictures from her fun day.

P.S. I just noticed that it says on this post that I posted this at 9:45, but it really is 11

4 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

She is so beautiful!! And I love that she is wearing the candy necklace we gave her! Oh, and yes, I am really sorry, but the years just keep going by faster and faster, and before you know it she will be all grown up with a sweet little family of her own.

Katie said...

Alexis is such a beautiful girl! I'm glad she had such a fun day :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I can't wait foryour post about her birthday party! I have been checking like every hour!! haha

Bethany said...

What a darling idea for a party! Love it!