Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Here are some pictures from Brandon's Birthday yesterday. Here he is in front of his birthday table when he got home from work. He was supposed to work late, but ended up getting off a little early so that was nice. If you are wondering why there are candles but no cake, the reason is because the cake I made had to stay in the fridge, and I forgot to take it out for the picture! He was so excited to open his presents. I told him that maybe we should wait for Levi to wake up from his nap, but he couldn't wait =) He is such a kid at heart. I should have had that on my list from yesterday.

Here he is with his hot dog roaster for camping. Don't you love his facial expression? Haha
Here he is after he opened his new food dehydrator. He told me that he wanted one but didn't think I remembered. (I never forget things like that!) He was excited to see that I had gotten him one. Last night he made dehydrated apples, grapefruit, strawberries and bananas. They are yummy!
As promised here is a picture of Brandon and I . I look kind of ragged, after a long day at the park, and after being poured on and hailed on, but oh well. At least it's a picture of just us!
We went to Casa Bonita for dinner. I usually don't mind the food, but this time I have to admit it was pretty bad. It was fun though. We got a seat right in front of the water fall, and they kids loved it. I wish I got a picture of them watching during the little performance that they do. At one point the guy has to push the lady off the cliff into the water. Tori was absolutely mortified. We had to explain to her that it was just for fun, and that was what they were supposed to do. Look at Brandon's poor face in this picture. He is about the same color of his shirt. That's what working all day in upper 80 degree weather will do to you! We had a really fun night, and Brandon enjoyed his birthday. June is a busy month for Birthdays. There is Kristalyn, Brandon, my mom, Mason and Alexis's, all within about a week of each other.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So funny that we have birthdays on the same day! Casa Bonita is so fun, but I am with you the food totally stinks.
I had to tell you thanks for saying that Lincoln looked like me in that first picture, it made my day because I think he looks so cute in it. So Thank you, and Happy Birthday Brandon!

Babzanne Barker said...

That was the cutest blog! I thought the picture of the candles without the cake was hilarious--and I loved the picture of you and Brandon. What a good wife! (Maybe I'll get Dad one of those food dehydrators--thanks for the idea!)

RoRo2 said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! And I love dehydrated fruit (and jerky).

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon! We're so glad you're part of our extended family.