Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tori's Dance Recital

Yesterday Tori had her spring dance recital. She was so cute, and did so good! Brandon took off work to come, but came down with a bad case of food poisoning from a nasty burrito he bought from a gas station that morning. He was so sad he couldn't come, but I video taped the whole thing, and my mom took a ton of pictures with my camera. Tori was so thrilled that Katie and my mom came to watch her. Here are some of the cute pictures that my mom got:



They performed quite a few songs. I was amazed that they learned that many! At the end their teacher Ms. Muffie gave them purple visors that she made for them that said I Love Dance. Here is Tori with Ms. Muffie.
Here's Tori and I after it was over. This is the last picture of me with long hair. Later that afternoon I got 8 inches cut off! More pictures of that are to come.

We are so proud of our cute little ballerina. She loves her dance class so much, she has a quite a few little friends from church that are in her class, and it has been so fun for her.

1 comments:

. said...

They did such a good job, didn't they? Tori was so cute, and did everything! She must really love it!