Friday, May 2, 2008

A few cute pictures

These pictures are kind of random, but I thought they were cute. This first one is at Tori's dance class. They have a waiting room where all the mom's wait while the girls are in class. There is a window that you can look in and watch if you want. The siblings always love to climb on the bench and peek in. For the longest time Levi wasn't tall enough to see in, so I would always have to hold him up. He was very excited (as was I), to discover that he could now see into the dance room with no help. Tori gets very excited when she sees us peeking in at her. Today I told Levi it was time for nap and he went running off to hide. This is his idea of hiding. I think he thinks if he can't see me, then I can't see him. =)
Tonight some friends and I had a baby shower for our good friend Dara. Brandon stayed home with the kids. When I got home I couldn't find anyone. When I went into the girl's room, this is what I found. I guess they decided to have a little slumber party. What a fun daddy. =)

5 comments:

. said...

Oh the dance window! I know your pain! Cassidy still couldn't see in by herself the last time I went. How many times did I stand there with her sitting on my knee to watch! How was Dara's shower? I was sad not to be able to go, but I decided I'd really better be good these last few weeks since I'm farther effaced at this point than I was with Shelby!

Babzanne Barker said...

I remember another little girl who used to hide in the same way--but I can't remember if it was you or Cindy! haha Cute, darling pictures

. said...

That's too funny about your sleeping beauty, too! I just think it's plain funny that she'll fall asleep in the strangest places. It doesn't happen often, but no one else falls asleep where she does, so I had to take pictures!

Elisha and Scott said...

Too cute. When is Dara due? What is she having? Are you guys having number 4?

Linsi said...

Levi's hiding picture is really cute!